Sunday, February 24, 2013

Granny's Oatmeal Cookies

These are honestly the best oatmeal cookie recipe ever! They remind me of when I was so little and my granny always had tons of cookies when we came to visit her!

All You Need Is:
1 1/4 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of butter (2 sticks softened)
3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
1- 3.5 oz. serving of vanilla instant pudding mix (Jello Brand Preferred)
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups of oats
1 cup of raisins

Preheat the oven to 375F.
Mix flour and soda, set aside. Then combine butter, sugar, and pudding, and beat until creamy. Add in the flour mixture, then stir in oats and raisins. Batter should be stiff. Drop them onto a cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 min. The cookies may still be a little gooey when they come out of the oven but that's okay, just let them set and they will be nice and moist once they are cooled and you can eat them up! I hope you love them as much as I do!
*Picture from My Mom's Blog- Nobody Puts Mama In A Corner

1 comment: